Welcome to the healthcare.ai documentation!
The purpose of this python package is to streamline healthcare machine learning. It does this by including functionality specific to healthcare, as well as simplifying the workflow of creating and deploying models.
The aim of healthcareai is to streamline machine learning in healthcare. The package has two main goals:
- Allow one to easily create models based on tabular data, and deploy a best model that pushes predictions to SQL Server.
- Provide tools related to data cleaning, manipulation, and imputation.
Do I want this package or the R package?
Choose this Python package if one of the following apply:
- You're familiar with python
- You're familiar with machine learning
- You're working with 5M+ rows (which is rare)
Otherwise, the R package is recommended, as it currently has more features and R is more newbie-friendly